Terms and conditions of use
1. Supplier identification
getbasket.co.uk is a site operated by (GetBasket Limited).
We are registered in (England, UK) under company number (11495560) and with our registered office at
Unit 1,Station Road
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group.
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
3. Product information
We sell fresh Vegetables and Fruits on our Store. We also sell all types of indian groceries, Fresh Sweets from Suraj Sweets, Sparkhill. We also stock the puja items for lot of occasions, puja's and other rituals. We also stock lot of kitchen items and houseold items. You can order them on our store for home delivery.
4. Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel your order before we procure the order for you, If you wish to cancel your order, you can do so before Tuesday midnight. If you not satisfied with the quality of the goods, you can let us know within 24hours of delivery and we will be happy to refund if we think the quality is not to our standards.
Clearance and Short BestBeforeEnd(BBE) items cannot be returned/refunded as they are sold on discount and usually BBE items can be used even after the Best Before date, please do not confuse with UseBy/Expired Items, which cant be sold or used after their use by Date. On the other hand BBE items can be used/consumed after the BBE date.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site (link). We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.